WP File Access Manager: Do you want to take control of your website every file you uploaded in the media library?
WP File Access Manager can help you to do it. This WordPress plugin comes with many advanced features.
You can restrict your user to download or upload any media file or content to your site.
You can integrate it easily to your paid membership and woocommerce site. Easy to use dashboard make media restriction management quite simple.
One amazing feature is, You can restrict a single user or multiple users at a single time with few clicks.
Now control in your hand that who can access your files and media.
You can use bulk configuration setup, and even a single file also can be configured to restrict access.
This plugin comes with a clear coating and lightweight. You can easily update it with a single click.
Also compatible with all major theme and plugin and runs very well without any conflict.
I highly recommend it to you if you are running any membership site and using any other plugin to manage access management.
Core Features of WP File Access Manager
- Protection for a single file
- Multiple file protection
- One-click update
- Good for membership and WooCommerce site
- Bulk protect for all file
- Disallow and allow to single or multiple users
- Allow according to login status
- Very strong customer support system
- Easy to use
- Well documentation available
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Nulled Free Download Latest Version
WP File Access Manager Changelog
Version 2.0 (9 August 2020)
- File typesetting page and saving issue fixed
- Access-based integration added for Woocommerce
- Login function require added to keep your file public or privet
- Update paid membership pro integration
- Other misc. minor updates
Version 1.3 (1 June 2020)
- Upgraded the limitation logic/system marginally.
- Previously configured documents will still operate, but its advisable to revert into the configurations for every one of the previous documents as it might cause issues later on.
- Additional Safe message and popup in networking information page/popup for limited files
Version 1.2 (8 May 2020)
- Single user account minor bug fixed
Version 1.1 (22 April 2020)
- One-click update option added to easy update
- Automatic update checker option updated
- Update some setting message to make the plugin easy to use
Version 1.0 (20 April 2020)
- Officially released